This program is designed for people with a reasonably stable mental and emotional health and is meant to help you manage your emotions and balance your state of well-being. It will not address mental disorders or psycho-mental imbalances. The methods we offer can be helpful additions, but cannot replace appropriate mental healthcare with the help of a professional therapist.
Kindly note that for people who suffer from mental health issues, brain injuries and operations, or are currently on psychiatric medications, we strongly recommend not to join our courses or retreats. For those who do -however- decide to join, they do so on their own responsibility.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Every booking requires a 30% non-refundable deposit.
- Payment of the remaining 70% is due 15 days before the booked check-in date. In case of non-payment, the reservation is automatically cancelled.
- When the booking date is less than 15 days from the check-in date, a deposit of the full amount is required for reservation.
All payments are not refundable.
No refund will be given on bookings for our December, January and February retreats.
All prices are excluded any processing fees (Stripe, PayPal, Credit Cards or bank transfer fees)
Any complaints can be sent with e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The check-in time at the resort is 14:00pm and the check-out at 12:00pm
Alcohol and illegal substances are not permitted
- Shakti yoga retreat center reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Shakti yoga retreat center and its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all Shakti yoga retreat center fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal values.
- Shakti yoga retreat center reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Shakti yoga retreat center shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- Shakti yoga retreat center can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after it has been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade, the new price will apply.
- The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Shakti yoga retreat center. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Shakti yoga retreat center is not and will not be not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform in advance the teacher of any previous injuries.
- Shakti yoga retreat center cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will notify the manager as soon as possible so that we may address their concerns.
- Shakti yoga retreat center shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- Shakti yoga retreat center accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customer’s stay or travelling to and from Shakti yoga retreat center.
- We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of their trip.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Thai Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts in all matters regarding them.
YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS TO US
Who we are:
We are Shakti yoga LTD. and our website address is: http://www.shaktiflow.yoga.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Shakti Yoga’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business); attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Shakti Yoga’s site; remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Shakti Yoga whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on Shakti Yoga website are given “as is”. Shakti Yoga makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Shakti Yoga does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilisation of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
4. Constraints: In no occasion should Shakti Yoga or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilisation or powerlessness to utilise the materials on Shakti Yoga’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Shakti Yoga or a Shakti Yoga approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata: The materials showing up on Shakti Yoga site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Shakti Yoga does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Shakti Yoga may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Shakti Yoga does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
6. Links: Shakti Yoga has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Shakti Yoga of the site. Utilisation of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law: Any case identifying with Shakti Yoga website should be administered by the laws of the country of Thailand.